Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Let the games begin


Dallin and Parker played their first indoor soccer game on Saturday. It was soooo funny. Parker looked so tiny running around on the court. He was trying to hug Dallin the entire game. I don't think he was even watching the ball, he was too busy looking into the crowd to make sure we were cheering for him. I called him my little mexican jumping bean. Dallin scored the first goal of the season. He ran the entire game and I still don't think that he was tired. He has way too much energy!

3 comments:

Hendry Happenings said...

Pooty pants is so cute! I can't believe how big Dally looks. Get ready to party because April will be here before you know it!

Jessica Call said...

How fun I wish we had indoor soccer but I guess our long fall season is enough for us! Tell Dally good job on the goal. I wish that I had as much energy as he does!

The Idaho Shaum's said...

Geri your boys are so cute. It was fun to see you at the reunion. I have pictures of you on my blog idahoshaums.blogspot.com you should check them out!